If you’re trying to save for something special, looking for an alternative to super, or want to ensure those who matter most are taken care of after you're gone, the AMP Growth Bond may have benefits while potentially reducing what you pay in tax.
Features and benefits
Easy to get started
- You can start with as little as $1,200 or just $100 per month by setting up a regular investment plan
- It could be a tax-effective way to invest and save, if you are in a high tax bracket. If you hold your policy for 10 years and maintain the 125% contribution limit, you won’t pay additional tax on any profits made
- You can select from a range of different investment options depending on your needs and switch between options without incurring personal capital gains tax
Easy to manage
- It's tax paid while you are invested, so there is less paperwork required at tax time
- You can withdraw your money at any time, subject to maintaining a minimum balance of $2,500, however tax implications need to be considered if you choose to withdraw within the first 10 years
- You can nominate beneficiaries, who'll receive the proceeds, tax free, should you pass away
You have the ability to select up to nine investment options, including:
Diversified investment options:
- AMP All Growth
- AMP Balanced Growth
- AMP Capital Dynamic Markets (this investment option will be terminated on 7 December 2020)
- AMP Moderate Growth
- Future Directions Balanced.
Single-sector investment options:
- AMP Australian Bond
- AMP Cash Plus (a capital guaranteed investment)
- Specialist Australian Share
- Specialist Property and Infrastructure.
Performance and fees
To stay up to date with how the AMP Growth Bond is tracking, check out:
There are a range of factors that you should consider when looking at what investment options to choose. Remember, past performance is not necessarily a reliable indicator of future performance.
There are no contribution fees, establishment fee, inbuilt trail commission or switch fees.
Transaction and operational costs may be incurred and reflected in the price of units within your investment.
You may agree with your financial adviser to pay a servicing fee.
Please see the AMP Growth Bond product disclosure statement and refer to section 7 on 'Fees' for more details.
How to manage online
Keep track of your investment in My AMP. With My AMP you can access and manage your AMP Growth Bond at any time. Register or login to My AMP today.
|Payment method||Initial investment||Regular investment plan (monthly)||Additional investment|
Biller Code: 87239 (ii)
(ii) Phone and Internet Banking - BPAY®. Call your bank, credit union or building society to make this payment from your cheque or savings account. To use BPAY®, you will need your unique Customer Reference Number (CRN) as well as our Biller Code. If you do not have a CRN, refer to your Welcome letter or Annual statement or call us on 133 731.
Verifying your identity
If you did not pass the ID verification within the online application form you will need to send in your identity verification documents to the address below (no postage stamp is required). Once we have received your identity verification documents, we will activate your policy within two business days.
AMP Life Limited
New Business Applications
Reply Paid 62990
PARRAMATTA NSW 2124
Product disclosure statement
Fees & costs
AMP Growth Bond - Investment option updates - December 2019
AMP Growth Bond - Investment option updates - September 2019
AMP Growth Bond - Investment option updates - June 2019
AMP Growth Bond - Investment option updates - March 2019
Any advice and information on this website is general in nature and is provided by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 079 300 379 (‘AMP Life’), which is part of the Resolution Life group. The advice does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, before acting on the advice, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to those matters.
AMP Growth Bond is issued by AMP Life Limited
AMP Limited ABN 49 079 354 519 has sold AMP Life to the Resolution Life group whilst retaining a minority economic interest. AMP Limited has no day-to-day involvement in the management of AMP Life whose products and services are not affiliated with or guaranteed by AMP Limited. AMP Limited is not liable for products issued by AMP Life or any statements or representations made in the PDS or policy documents for those products. “AMP”, “AMP Life” and any other AMP trademarks are used by AMP Life under licence from AMP Limited. AMP Life is part of the Resolution Life group and can be contacted on 133 731 or via the contact us page. If you decide to purchase or vary a financial product, AMP Life and/or other companies within the Resolution Life group will receive fees and other benefits, which will be a dollar amount or a percentage of either the premium they pay or the value of their investments. You can ask us for more details.
All information on this website is subject to change without notice.